To avoid the pain staking task of having to apply for music from a music label or studio, I have decided to research royalty free music.
Royalty free music is music released into the public domain. There are either no accredited artists or the artists have intentionally releases it into the public domain. Never the less, this music is free and can be used on a project freely.
There are many sites which offer royalty free music but the best I found was Incompetech which has a search option which allows you to find music based on the way it is supposed to make the audience feel.
As you can see this site allows you to choose music based on not only it's genre but it's feel as-well. With my trailer most likely following the horror genre, I have decided to look into the horror genre as well as a feeling of unease or unnerving.

No comments:
Post a Comment